1/21/05

music soothes the soul

Wow! I just figured out how to get music on here. I'm listening to one of my favorite songs. It just gives me chills every time I listen to it. I might have to upload a couple more. I've got 3 or 4 favorites that almost make me cry when I remember that I am unworthy of anything so great and wonderful as the love of God, but he surrounds me in it anyway! Hallelujah!

My husband is off work today. What a blessing indeed. He works nights and sleeps days, so most days, it seems he's never here. We get 3 whole days of daddy uninterrupted. Praise God!

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Rejoice evermore.

Wow, what a great verse. Two words says it all!

I might write some more later, but I think I'm onto other things this glorious morning!

0 remarks: on "music soothes the soul"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.