6/21/10

i love garage sales

i took some pics of my favorite finds at the local city-wide garage sale this, last weekend.
(click to enlarge photos...for a better view)



a cute little tank for my SIL - her hubs loves his bikes!
25 cents






a new dress for...dressup...DUH! i love to dress up. $3






a scarf (head/neck wrap). don't know what i'll use it for, but it' gorgeous. 30 cents




my new favorite shoes. $3







a cute little pink, winter muffler. that's my daughter snuffaluffagus. 25 cents





an umbrella hat for my son. (
snuffaluffagus broke his spiderman umbrella. this is the replacement) he's very happy with it! 25 cents




i also got a eureka electric broom/dustbuster thingy (for the kids), a stars and stripes fishing cap (new), an icetray (i collect these), 2 baseball batting helmets, 2 puzzles, 2 pairs of pants for hubs, 4 new glass coffee cups with little blue hearts on them, a decorator tin (for mil), 2 ties (for fil), and another shirt (autographed by local celebrity) for sil... we spent less than $25 for the entire day! i love garage sales.

1 remarks: on "i love garage sales"

mgirl said...

I have a scarf very much like the one on the right, but just black. I used mine for some, er, creative boudoir photos for my man ;) (Let me know if you want any inspiration)

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.