10/3/06

sinus infection for my birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. It wasn't the best birthday I ever had because I'm fighting a sinus infection, but on the good side, all this new healthy learning stuff I'm doing has paid off. This is probably the least debilitating sinus infection I've had in a good long while. Been eating lots of raw garlic, much to my husbands discomfort *snicker*. I smell like a walking garlic bulb, but in spite of this hubby gave me a hands massage for my birthday. I looove that. It's so relaxing. He also let me sleep in - yeah!

Anyway, it's cold and flu season yet again and I thought I would let everyone know where I've learned and shared everything about staying healthy and avoiding illness. Come visit us at welltellme.com. When I joined the forum we had 34 members. Today, we have 1090 members. The benefits of such a large community sharing everything they know about health and natural living all at your fingertips. Hope to see you there.

Be blessed.

0 remarks: on "sinus infection for my birthday"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.