10/17/05

Xanga Archives 10/17/2005



Inside the front door….now look up.

This is the underside of the stairwell just above the front door




…and the stairs…





...and the window at the bottom of the stairs.........



…now look to your left as you walk in the front door and you’ll see our living room and the entertainment center…



…these are the back speakers hanging in the arch you’d be looking through, but from the living room side….



…now walk forward into the dining room and you’ll see the china cabinet on the wall…



...and my messy kitchen....




…then look to your left and we have another archway which leads to the bathroom and bedroom and around the corner back into the living room….




..and just to show you a little taste of my personality, here’s one of my favorite lamps…



and that is a tour of my downstairs. I like it alot and wanted to share it with you.

Everyone have a blessed day!

0 remarks: on "Xanga Archives 10/17/2005"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.