4/13/07

need some time off

A guy is hanging upside down from the rafters at a factory when a blonde coworker walks by. "What are you

doing?" she asks. "I need some time off," says the man. "I'm pretending to be nuts." The boss walks in, sees the worker hanging from the ceiling, and asks, "What are you doing?" "I'm a light bulb," answers the man. "I think you need some time off," says the boss. So, the man jumps down and leaves. The blonde begins to walk out, too. The boss asks, "Where do you think you're going?" The blonde answers, "I'm going home. I can't work in the dark."


0 remarks: on "need some time off"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.