11/16/06

well tell me why i have writer's block

Uninspired

Hmmmm....I don't write much any more. I don't feel the tug of inspiration as often as I once did. Maybe because I'm too busy to allow my mind to wander and philosophize about things.

These days, I'm making herbal concoctions and witch's brews. I make 4 gallons of kombucha every 5 days. I make granola every week and homemade yogurt to eat with the granola. I found a good source for organic milk for a reasonable price, so I'm experimenting with making butter, whipped cream and yogurt with whole organic fat....mmmmm. I also had real cream in my coffee. Rich and delicious. For the past couple of days, I've been experimenting with making my own progesterone supplement cream - don't know how it turned out yet. I think it flopped, but I guess we'll see. I've increased my herb count from 3 to 3 dozen (or so) and now, I'm trying to figure out a better way to store them all. I'm trying to learn how to cook with a crock pot and a pressure cooker - heh heh. These things do NOT come naturally.

I was experimenting with beeswax, but those were all dismal failures, and I've given up on that for the time being. I stored the wax, so I can get back to it again when I'm more ambitious.

I'm crazy swamped in the forum these days and I'm loving every minute of it. (come visit me sometime at http://welltellme.com/discuss/index.php). We talk about everything from toenails to hair growth to hormone balance to natural diet and herbal healing. If you're into all that stuff, there's a lot to be learned from the many members we've already been blessed with and you can add you're own 2cents when you stop by.

Well, that's enough for now. Just wanted to check in with Xanga land, but hubby's home and needs some wifely attention.

Be blessed

0 remarks: on "well tell me why i have writer's block"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.