2/13/06

digit in danger


I tried to slice my finger off this morning and was somewhat unsuccessful. Too bad, I was, "so" looking forward to some extra flavor in my breakfast.

I broke a glass in the garbage disposal, except, I didn't know it was glass until the disposal said, "crash, bang, sputter, bam" and then I turned it off and decided to investigate. Good call, I must say. Hubby has kevlar gloves, so he put one on and cleaned out the mess for me, while I was bleeding to death in the bathroom.

Well, the good news is that the bleeding has stopped and the bad news...well, I'm not sure if I already shared this...but on Christmas day, I decided to trip up the stairs in our breezeway, and an even better decision: I decided to use my right, ring finger to catch my fall. According to a tap, a poke, and a look-see from the doctor, I tore a ligament in my finger. So now I have two injured fingers on the same hand (the one I favor of course). I think it's God trying to tell me, I need to strengthen my left hand.

0 remarks: on "digit in danger"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.