10/11/05

Xanga Archives 10/11/2005

It's been yet another day in the "O" "K" Coral. All my doggies are in need of some brandin' - one in particular (hahaha). My mind is so focused I couldn't even remember I was going to feed my kids leftovers. So I made a new meal and behold the frige gets to eat the leftovers - oh well, tomorrow is yet another day to forget my name and the leftovers in the frige.

I think we've finally beaten the fleas (I think). I finally broke down and went to the vet and spent a phenomenal amount of money on one month's supply of Front Line. About 2 days after treatment, 3 of us showed up with a ridiculous amount of new bites, but we treated on the 6th and we've had no new bites for a couple of days now. I'll let you know.

Got my daughter's purity ring in from Amazon.com today. It's very pretty and I'm excited to give it to her, but we've decided it will be for her birthday, so I have to waaaaaaaaaaait until December 31 - ugh.

Got the cable to my new digi camera. After I get it figured out, I might post some pictures. Maybe tomorrow I'll remember to take some pics of the house. I think we could audition our house for the next Amityville Horror movie or something like it. Hee hee.

Still fighting a mild virus (bronchial) for hmmmm...about 2 weeks. Live too far from civilization to get any ginger root for my tea, so been trying to get well eating Kimchee and Hot Sauce. Sometimes it helps.

My inspiration for the day....are you and your spouse maintaining your physical life?.....cuz, if you're not, you're defrauding one another.

The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
~1 Corinthians 7:4-5

Also remember that being with your spouse physically is not a product of sin. It never was. God created this for man and wife long before the fall.

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
~Genesis 1:22

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
~Genesis 2:23-24

When you married your spouse, you made him/her promise to never be with another but you; and if you're not available, then you're reniging on the bargain. Is it time to make a date with the one you're married to, the one you promised your love, devotion, AND your body too?

0 remarks: on "Xanga Archives 10/11/2005"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.