3/6/05

Xanga Archives 03/06/2005

I wanted to share my praise this morning. Praise God and all his mysteries and wonders.

My father was supposed to travel from Kansas City to visit us today, but called and had to cancel. This news was very disappointing, as I only get to see him once or twice a year; however, thanks to our precious Lord watching over him, he discovered a gas leak this morning which could have blown up his house while he was here visiting us or, worse, while he was returning home this evening. Even more interesting is that my father has been sick with seasonal asthma and has not lit any incense in his home in months due to his recent condition. A spark from a lighter would have most certainly done him in. Praise God in all His mercies!

One hour to party time :) Everything is ready. I even wore makeup today I'm going to be the hostess with the mostess. I just love to entertain.

Have a blessed day. Mine has been blessed many times over. I love my daddy so much and am so thankful he'll live to come visit another day!


0 remarks: on "Xanga Archives 03/06/2005"

disclaimer:  caution must be taken when reading my blog.  i'm a new creature and the Lord continues to mold and shape me through his will.  older entries may seem to contradict the newer ones.  there's a pretty good chance that they do for two reasons.  first, because of my nature, as i strive for perfection, i will continue to fall short of the mark and should therefore be thankful for his grace and should seek his (and your) forgiveness for having been so foolish in the past.   second, i continue to grow in him; and as changes are made, i have made attempts to change my blog to reflect those changes. in this event, please refer to #1.   if you're interested in perfection, my blog isn't the place to be.  pick up a king james bible (yup, i'm one of THOSE people) and read his PERFECT word.